Timothy L. Donovan, CPA, MBA, CIRA
Tim has over 40 years-experience in public accounting where he has worked with small to medium businesses and individuals. In addition to offering accounting and tax services to clients across the US, his experience also includes 20 years in the Turnaround Industry (including a current CIRA certificate – see below). Turnaround professionals help business in time of transition whether it be financial stress, change in ownership, or other daily operational challenges. They help them achieve profitability and stability. This experience makes Tim uniquely qualified to work with all businesses. He can spot potential trouble before it becomes threatening to the business or its owners and has real world hands-on experience to help businesses prosper. During this time, Tim negotiated many penalty abatements and payment plans with IRS.
Education & Professional Credentials:
- CPA: Tim is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in New Mexico and Oregon.
- MBA: Tim earned his MBA from the University of Phoenix and has used the tools gained from that degree to help businesses increase profits and deal with financial challenges.
- CIRA: Tim is a Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor. Dealing with a company in financial stress requires a different management style than one not under stress. These management skills also makes Tim qualified to see trouble signs in healthy companies before its too late.
- Tim holds a BA in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting from California State University Fullerton.
- Tim is a member of
- New Mexico Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
Mary A. Donovan
Mary has been the office manager for Timothy L Donovan, CPA since 1982.
Mary’s Skills include:
- Office Management
- Procedures, Documentation & Training
- That users can use and understand
- Business Record Reconstruction (Shoebox Cleanup)
- Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- QuickBooks Setup
Mary holds a BA in Interdisciplinary studies from Marylhurst University in Portland, OR. This degree helps her understand and simplify complex relationships and situations.
She makes sense out of chaos.
Heather L. Donovan
Heather has over a decade of property management experience, including single family and multifamily housing. She is adept at organizing chaos.
Heather’s skills include:
- Office Organization
- Rental Property Management