Tax Planning & Preparation
- Sole proprietorship, home-based businesses, and Single Member LLCs
- Partnerships, Corporations, S Corporations and Limited Liability Corporations (LLCs)
- Real Estate & Rental Property
- Multiple State Consolidated Returns
- IRS Audits
Should you be audited by the Internal Revenue Service or be in a situation where you debate their assessments, we have decades of experience working with the IRS on behalf of our business and individual clients. Our services include:
- Audit Representation
- Payment Negotiation
- Resolution for Tax Liens or Levies
- Proper planning and bookkeeping to avoid future problems
- Available year around
Turnaround and Services for Businesses in Transition
In these difficult financial times, a business owner may find that there are too many expenses left when the cash runs out. A business can operate at a loss for years but when it is out of cash, it is out of business. Tim has over 15 years experience helping businesses in transition whether it is caused by financial difficulties, unexpected change in management, or other factors needing specialized education and training.
Tim is associated with Advanced CFO LLC, a firm of professionals who have the special skills to help these businesses. You can find out more about ACFO here.
ACFO has developed a three-step approach to return businesses to stability and profitability.
- Stabilizing cash flow to help calm creditors
- Preparing a turnaround or recovery plan tailored to the needs of the business
- Communicating and implementing the plan.
Because we work solely with small business owners, and we, too are small business owners, we walk your talk. We will provide the outside expertise needed to make informed and judicious decisions. We are available to consult on a myriad of business opportunities and issues including:
- How much cash do you need to run your business?
- Business valuation when looking to sell or merge
- When and what to pay for equipment purchases
- When to Buy or Lease
- The financial implications of hiring or firing people
- When to contract versus hire someone
- Inventory control